jarak antara kita masih rahsia

jarak antara kita masih rahsia

Monday 3 March 2014

GOODBYE REALITY.




hey, awakkkk...ye awak bulan Mac...
Selamat datang....
is it the last month that I'll be spending my time here???? 
should I fill it with all good memories..???
should I???
yes...I think I should....
but why I still could feel the hurt....
who gives me that hurt..??? who...???? 
I know who...well thanks for that hurt that YOU ACCIDENTALLY give me...
is it still a good memory for me..???
if it is yes, then why it hurts me so much? why..???
I'm asking you why????
please stop doing what you're doing...
it's hurting me slowly...silently....deeply.....
I want to see you...I want talk to you..I want to laugh together with you..

but I CAN'T....I'm sorry I really CAN'T...

yo...what's all the rubbish I'm talking...?
enough Izzati...! stop making yourself look like a fool...
ignore all those things...
don't ever let them control your mind..NEVER...!

but still............
still I feel like I'm an idiot...
who can't differentiate which one is reality and imagination...
this is not an imagination...
this is what people call reality....
and that reality can't never be mine...
yet reality will be bitter...hurt...full of pain..
that's reality....
if I don't feel that hurt..or pain...then,,,,I can assume that I live in my own imagination...
I leave my reality....
Today, I'm going to say 'bye' to my imagination world...
and 'Hi' my reality...I'm back...
to be hurt again again again and again.....
because when heart doesn't tell the truth, pain gives the answers....












No comments: